Hello papercrafters :)

Hey everyone, this is my first blog post!

In the past, I have posted some of my projects on other social platforms but thought it was finally time to properly document my projects and actually explain the process I use. I hope to post projects on at least a fortnightly basis, but we will see how that goes...

I should probably introduce myself, my name's Shanika and paper crafting is my hobby! I love making cards and explosion boxes. I also dabble in other crafts from time to time. I have been paper crafting for several years now but have only recently decided to create a blog about it. Ok, I will stop here, but if you want to know a little bit more about me, go and have a look at my About Me page!

I hope this blog inspires you to create and I hope you will enjoy my papercrafting journey!

Shanika :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explosion box (4 inch cube) - tutorial

'Anniversary flowers' - card

'To know you is to love you' - card