Papercrafting and self-isolation

Hi papercrafters,

As you may have noticed, I have been away from blog posting for a while, and 2020 has been off to a rough start. The coronavirus pandemic is something we should all take seriously, and right now, the best thing we can do is practice social distancing. This helps us to reduce the spread of the virus and prevent it from reaching the vulnerable people in our communities.

Given the situation, I will be spending a lot of time at home. It's also about time I get back into regular posting.  The goal is to post 1-2 times a month, with more regular posts on my Instagram: @scrapwithstardust.

For the past few months, I've been writing down the craft project ideas I've had whilst commuting on the train to university, so there should be plenty to keep me busy for the next few months of self-isolation. So stay tuned for the upcoming papercraft projects!

Shanika :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explosion box (4 inch cube) - tutorial

'Anniversary flowers' - card

'To know you is to love you' - card